Thank you for your interest in ordering your very own LOVE MY JEAN SKIRT!
Unless otherwise noted, all Love My Jean Skirts are created from recycled (sometimes new) blue jeans. We offer “ready to ship” and “custom made” modest, jean skirts. ”Ready to ship” jean skirts are made and marked according to size. Each custom order is chosen for fit and style based on measurements provided by you and the skirt(s) and style(s) you choose. The skirts are then marked for length, cut, seam ripped, pinned, sewn and serged by seamstresses using professional sewing equipment. Because we are restyling and recycling jeans, the skirt inseams may slightly fray or ravel after the first few washings. Feel free to trim any excess if this occurs.
Although we guarantee our workmanship, we cannot be responsible for construction issues caused by the original manufacturer. To avoid this, we are very careful in the selection process of jeans used to make our skirts. Please read the manufacturers label for care. In washing our specialty skirts, ruffles should be treated as delicate & washed on a delicate cycle and laid flat to dry. In ordering a skirt with lace, we suggest you “dry clean only;” the hems have a tendency to turn up. To remedy this, you can dry on low heat and press or hang to dry. *Please note: This issue seems to be directly related to any skirt with lace but you may apply these care techniques as a general rule for all skirts.
If you purchase a “ready to ship” skirt, it is generally shipped within 3 business days of a cleared payment.
As of 6/13/2013 our turn around time is as follows:
- Alteration/hemming 1-2 weeks
- Custom order basic skirts (short or long) 2-3 weeks
- Custom order skirts (including Denim Rose or Rockin Ruffle) 4-6 weeks
- Skirts (short or long) with ruffles added 3-5 weeks
- Specialty/lace or patchwork skirts (up to) 8 weeks.
We work very hard to get your order done as quickly as possible!
When you order from us, you are ordering a custom jean skirt that will be made from carefully selected, restyled & recycled (or used) women/junior/girls/infants blue jeans. The jeans will be carefully selected to fit your body type and since every body style is different, this can be a simple or somewhat difficult process. We do not make the entire skirt from scratch; we find jeans that we believe will give you the best fit possible (depending on your waist & body shape). Please keep this in mind when you order. The Denim Rose Ruffle or the Rockin’ Ruffle skirts (for example) require us to find denim fabric to match so that the skirt has a professional looking finish to it. Again, this can be an easy or somewhat difficult process depending on the style you’re looking for.
We are the leader in this industry and our services/skirts are in very high demand. Our staff is limited and we are adding on as quickly as possible, please exercise patience when ordering.
If you purchase a “ready to ship” skirt, your order will be sent out (shipped) within 3-5 business days of cleared payment.
If you are purchasing a “custom made to order” skirt, the order process is as follows:
1. You will choose your size range and then choose your skirt style. Each size category has a sizing range. Please pay attention to this range and be sure to order from the category your measurements fall under. If the measurements we receive fall outside this range, you may be responsible for any cost difference.
2. You will choose your skirt length range and any additional add-ons.
3. You will place your order.
5. Once measurements and payment are received, your order process will begin.
6. Please watch your email. If we have any questions or concerns about anything, we will send you an email asking for clarification. Please let us know the best way to contact you. Your order will be placed in a “pending” status as we wait for your response.
7. Once your skirt is finished, it will be shipped via USPS Priority mail (which offers email with tracking once your item has been shipped).
8. We’d like your feedback! We’d like to know if your skirt fits and if you have any concerns/issues. Please provide us with your feedback and let us know how we did!
Visit our Return/Refund/Policy page for more informaton.