Welcome to the Transform/Recycle your Jeans Page
Love My Jean Skirt is a small “indie” company located in the heart of American’s favorite hometown.
We offer AMAZING jean skirts from artistically transformed jeans.
Here’s how it works!
This page will provide you the information needed to have us transform 1 or more pairs of your jeans (pants, khaki’s or cords *) into a fabulous skirt.
* Please NO polyester. Jeans pants or cords should be at least 50% cotton.
In doing so, we can offer you a discount of 25% – 35% off our custom pricing just for providing your own jeans (pants, khaki’s or cords).
This discount is based on the skirt style you want and how many jeans (pants, khaki’s or cords) you will be providing for your order (along with any other fabric/material, or extra jeans you will be providing).
Click SHOP to view skirt style options and pricing.
The order process for providing jeans works this way.
1. If you have any questions (or want a more detailed explanation of pricing discounts) you can Contact Us Here.
2. When you are ready, mark each pair of jeans (pants, khaki’s or cords) with the style of skirt you want them made to.
3. Be sure to include all your contact information (address, phone & email).
4. Ship box to:
Love My Jean Skirt
116 N. 3rd St.
Hannibal, MO 63401
5. We will notify you once we receive your package and if we have questions we will email or call you. If not, we will invoice you for payment.
7. You will receive an email letting you know when your skirts are completed along with an email for tracking.
If you have any questions at any time feel free to email or call us at 573-712-LMJS (5657).
Be sure to review our policies for turn around time go here