Love My Jean Skirt is a small “indie” company located in the heart of American’s favorite hometown.
We offer AMAZING jean skirts from artistically and professionally upcycled jeans.
Here’s how it works!
This page will provide you with the information needed to have us transform 1 or more pairs of your jeans (pants, khaki’s or cords *) into a fabulous skirt.
YOU CANNOT COMBINE THE COUPONS OR ORDER WITH ANOTHER PURCHASE. IF YOU NEED TO ORDER OR PURCHASE ANOTHER ITEM YOU ARE NOT PROVIDING JEANS FOR OR YOU NEED TO USE SEPARATE DISCOUNT CODES YOU WILL HAVE TO EMAIL US FOR A CUSTOM ORDER REQUEST.
* Please NO polyester. Jeans, pants or cords provided must be at least 50% cotton.
In doing so, we can offer you a discount of 25% – 35% off our custom pricing just for providing your own jeans (pants, khaki’s or cords).
This discount is based on the skirt style you want and how many jeans (pants, khaki’s or cords) you will be providing for your order (along with any other fabric/material, or extra jeans you will be providing).
The discounts and codes work like this:
25% off if you are providing just the jeans for a basic skirt (any length)
Use code: 25basic
30% off if you are providing jeans and extra denim for center (this can be another pair of jeans) or if you are providing your jeans for any custom design (other than a basic skirt).
Use code: 30longcust
35% off if you are providing both the jeans and the extra denim/fabric needed for a custom skirt (other than basic).
Use code: 35custom
You can go to ourCUSTOM ORDER page and use the codes and order or calculate cost with discount based on shipping. (You will need to choose your size category and then choose from the skirts that say “custom order” on them).
PLEASE NOTE: You will HAVE to CONTACT USif you are ordering separate styles (because need to use different codes based on the different discount amount offered). If so, we will then create a custom order invoice and email that to you.
Ready to begin…? ( Keep in mind…you can choose to begin by placing an order first or wait for us to invoice you when we receive your jeans).
1. If you have any questions regarding anything you don’t understand here or need to know how much denim/fabric you need to provide for your skirt(s) you can Contact Us Here.
2. After you have placed your order and you are ready to mail your jeans (and fabric), be sure to mark each pair of jeans (pants, khaki’s or cords) with the style of skirt and length you want them made to.
3. Be sure to include all your contact information (address, phone & email) and box them up.
4. Then ship them to:
Love My Jean Skirt
116 N. 3rd St.
Hannibal, MO 63401
5. Once they are received, we will notify and if we have questions we will email or call you. If not, we will invoice you for payment if you did not place an order online.
6. You will receive an email letting you know when your skirts are completed along with an email for tracking them.
If you have any questions at any time feel free to email or call us at 573-712-LMJS (5657). Please leave a message if no answer.
Be sure to review our policies before orderinghere.